Nehru Place Market timings are 10-AM to 7-PM and is closed on Sunday, whereas Flea Market i.e. bazaar is open 7 days.
The Nehru place in Delhi is opened from Monday to Saturday and remains closed on the Sunday. Market is officially closed but some smaller shops along with random dealers who are getting some bulk supply on Sunday open shops there.
Is Nehru Place open after COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown?
Yes, Nehru Place Market Shops open after Lockdown.
Nehru Place Market New Delhi is closed on these days of the week
Nehru Place Market is closed on Sunday
And Nehru Place Market Shops are closed / off on three National Public Holidays in India.
Republic Day (January 26th)
Independence Day (August 15th)
Gandhi Jayanti (October 2nd)
Nehru Place Market New Delhi is Open on these days of the week
Nehru Place Market is Open on Monday
Nehru Place Market is Open on Tuesday
Nehru Place Market is Open on Wednesday
Nehru Place Market is Open on Thursday
Nehru Place Market is Open on Friday
Nehru Place Market is Open on Saturday
How to Reach Nehru Place Market?
Nehru Place is accessible by all forms of public transport, as it lies next to the Outer Ring Road, an arc that encompasses major parts of South Delhi. In addition, bus services are very frequent, usually once every five to eight minutes. Private taxis are also available, as well as paid parking for cars and motorcycles. Nehru place is accessible by Delhi Metro. The nearest metro stations include Nehru Place, Kalkaji Mandir and Nehru Enclave.
Helpful Directions by all forms of public transport
– Delhi-Metro Station on Violet Line (Kashmere Gate to Escorts Mujesar via Badarpur)
– Has a second Metro Station by the name of Nehru Enclave on Magenta Line (Botanical garden-Janakpuri West) connecting commuters with a short route from Gurgaon with an interchange at Hauz Khas ,and directly connecting Noida and IGI Airport.
– 30 minutes from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station
– 1 hr from New Delhi Railway Station
– It has its own bus terminal, popularly known as Nehru Place Bus Terminal.